Please Note: Only fully verified / approved businesses are required to adhere to our customer charter (although we expect all businesses listed on our website to follow the principles laid out below). Verified businesses are clearly marked and display our seal of approval.
You can find out more about our verification processes and the difference between Recommended and Approved businesses here.
Our charter requires businesses to be committed to being professional, fair, skilled, up-front and honest in all dealings. This charter is in place to ensure services are completed on-time, to a high-standard and at the quoted price.
We only want to work with businesses who take pride in doing great work. If you feel that a company listed on this website has not adhered to the standards set out below, please contact us and we will investigate the issue immediately.
TrustedCleaner.com.au Approved Businesses Agree To:
- Be polite, up-front and honest in all dealings with the customer (and employees)
- Be punctual and arrive on-time to all appointments (and to inform the customer as soon as possible if there are any unavoidable delays)
- Supply a fixed price quote and be fully transparent / upfront with all discussions regarding pricing
- Comply with all laws, statutory regulations and building regulations relating to their profession
- Hold the required licenses and qualifications legally required to undertake the work
- Maintain adequate public liability insurance and employee insurance
- Commence work at the agreed date or inform the customer at the earliest opportunity of any changes to the schedule
- Create a safe working environment, respect personal property and ensure all areas are left clean and tidy
- Take pride in their work and ensure all work is completed to the highest possible standard (and to the agreed specifications and budgets)
- Provide on-going support and a prompt after-sales process (as appropriate to the work completed)
- Deal promptly and appropriately with customer complaints, concerns or queries (with written correspondence where appropriate)
- Ensure all employees, sub-contractors and third party companies agree to and meet these standards when working together
Note: Some standards may not apply in all situations or to all businesses (for example if a company is providing a product, rather than a service)